Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

Today friends are coming over, the guys are going to go over to the granny-flat to watch THE GAME, I have no idea what game but I am sure they will enjoy it. The girls are going to stay here at the big house and do... who knows what =). It promoses to be a fun afternoon. Hannah and I are probably going to plan the joint birthday party that we want to have this summer... her birthday is in January and mine in February... that's why I love Hannah =). PJ (Petra Joy)  and I are probably just going to laugh hysterically about nothing in particular but it will be fun any way =).

I love those girls. They are both graduating from high school this year, which means that they will graduate from our debate club. Which means that we won't see them as much.

Another family has left our speech and debate club this year, the Smiths. Era and Anya had become two of my closest friends latly, I will miss them very, very much. They live far away from us and I doubt that I will ever see them again. They are gone.

Other friends have graduated, moved on, or are going to live in Kenya for a year, but there will be new friends, there will be, I know it. There always are. This does not mean that I will forget the old friends but, life goes on and I will go on with it. Plus some of them will come back, the Kjs won't live in Kenya for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment