Friday, January 27, 2012

Dream come true!!!

First of all...aren't you proud of me??? Something happened today and I am writing about it...today!

...Anyway...

Ever since I can remember I have loved acting, and wished I could be in a *real* play...preferably a musical. The only problem is I can. not. sing. But today, I met with a woman who used to be a professional actress/singer, and who now devotes an amazing amount of time to a theater production specifically for christian youth ages 8-18, but which also includes some adults. And they have a vocal coach who can, hopefully do something for my voice =). I am VERY excited =). We are doing an original play written by her, that is based off of the King Arthur stories. It's a musical, and, Mrs. Wilson writes parts for every one, there is no "ensemble". The only problem with that is...she says, I'm gonna have to sing a solo. But still, I am very much looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment