Tuesday, June 4, 2013

If you've been reading this blog long you've probably seen something like this before


This is my record player (aka Genevieve) well her plug broke a while ago and so she's just been sitting on my bedside table out of commission while I continued buying records at the thrift store hoping that I would be able to fix her. A little while ago I told Scooter about it and he said that I would be able to just replace the plug and my problem would be fixed and that the plug was pretty generic and I should be able to find one at the thrift store. Well I haven't been able to =(. But today when I got on the computer I found an email from Scooter asking what voltage the plug was. What the heck? I responded and he said he had one! He's not sure what it goes to so I probably won't be able to have it, but my family and I are going over this Saturday and I'm gonna bring Genevieve so we can listen to Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra while we swim. This is gonna be awesome =D.

Thanks Scooter!!!

Update! I tried plugging Gen in "one more time, just in case" and she worked!!!!!! I've been listening to my jazz all afternoon. It's been wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment