Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer

It's here! SUMMER! Only for about a week and then I'm back to the theater grind, but then it'll be back for a few months. I'm very excited. I'm even enjoying the heat. Last night on my way home from pinkberry after we closed at Three Stages I glanced in my rear view mirror and saw the most breath taking sunset! So I pulled over and went up a hill by the Catholic church for the view. It was amazing. I sat there on the trunk of my car, with jazz playing on the radio and wrote and watched the color drain from the sky for half an hour or so,'till I saw the first star come out. It was beautiful, and driving home with the windows down and the warm wind through my hair, it really did feel like Summer. And then I got to sleep 'till 11:00 today...which also felt like Summer =)








2 comments: