Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday

This is Saturday. But I forgot that last night and set my alarm. So I woke up to the blaring *ee ee ee* it was not the best way to start the day. But then I remembered. Saturday! I can just lie here for as long as I like - sort of. That was nice. When I did get up I discovered that the whole family was at my little brothers basketball game. With out me. But they won anyway. 93 - 9. That was nice too. Next I have to tidy up the decks and wash the kitchen floor. Both of which - if you can belive it - are chores that I actually enjoy. Then we are probably going to read some more Lord Of The Rings. This is promosing to be a very nice Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. Gee, that sounds like my perfect day -- get the house clean and sit down to a good story. :)

    love you, sister. :)

    ReplyDelete