Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am a proud window shopper

A few months ago a friend introduced me to ModCloth. I have never bought anything from them and I probably never will - they rather expencive - but they have some of the cutest dresses, well, ever.


For example...












And this is just some of what I like on pages 1-7. There are 37 pages. Just of dresse. Here's  the link if you want to check it out. Happy shopping - or window shopping. Personaly I rather perfer window shopping. There is no limit to anything. You try every thing on - regardless of the fact that you (or I) would never dream of wearing it out of the dressing room and then you put it back with out a qualm =). And you leave the store with exactly what you were looking for - nothing. So I am a proud window shopper.

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses?page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment