Thursday, December 18, 2014

Je vais aller au Paris!

I'm going to Paris!!!!!! It's happening =). I got an appointment at the Consulate in SanFrancisco for this Monday to get my visa, I'm in touch with a couple families who might hire me as an au pair, I gave notice at my job; it's real guys and I can hardly believe it's true. I wanted to go for New Year's but that's not gonna happen so I think I'll be leaving around the 15th that way Shane (my boss) will have time to replace me and I really like working for him, he's super chill and one of the other waitresses is leaving too and I don't wanna just leave him in the lurch.

But guys, PARIS! Like really. Paris. I'm really having a hard time grasping this as a reality. Like in theory I have lots of plans and ideas and so on and so forth, but in reality I can't. The fact that I will live there; I will (probably) catch a cold, I will ride the metro and I will be too cold and too warm. I will buy socks (I always need socks) and eggs and milk. I'm not going to be visiting Paris, spending all my time running around to museums and monuments. I'm going to live there and eat breakfast and work in the day and go out in the evening. I will (hopefully) make friends and have lazy days and stressful days and good days and bad. It's going to be life; just normal life...but in Paris.



No comments:

Post a Comment