Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Photos, root beer and a jigsaw.

A few days before Christmas I had the fun of having my friend Mariah over for a sleepover and photoshoot.






She was such a good sport as I ordered her around. "Now flip your hair. No don't just shake your head; flip your hair." etc. etc.




And my favorite of her:


And the day just kept getting better. Rebekah arrived after about half an hour and joined in the fun.







Since her hair was up I was denied the fun of making her flip it all over the place, but she was still - and always will be - absolutely gorgeous so it all worked out just fine =).

I was more in photographer than model mode, so there are only a few of me. 




And my favorites are these



As we were beginning to run out out of energy the last member of our little party arrived and marked the end of the official photo shoot. When Sam's around it's more fun to talk than pose for pictures. 




Plus he brought root beer with him. So we adjourned to the house and drank root beer and finished daddy's jigsaw puzzle. It was a very nice day =).

No comments:

Post a Comment