Thursday, May 16, 2013

"It's because she doesn't know why"

I've been so grumpy this evening. For absolutely no reason what so ever. It's like that scene in Shenandoah when Charlie (the old guy) is talking to Sam (the young guy) and he's telling him about being married and how to treat his wife and he says "sometimes she'll be crying and she won't tell you why. It's because she doesn't know why." Those are the words of a wise man. Girls get stupid emotional for no reason at all. SO I am now sitting at the computer with my ear-buds in listening to jazz and scrolling through Tumbler and Pinterest. It's helping.

Some of the things that have stood out to me:



 Even just the idea of water - especially the ocean, is always calming and pleasant.

For one thing I think this kitchen belongs in the house below, and for another doesn't it just look so peaceful?  Give me this with a record player, some good jazz records, chocolate, a nice sympathetic dog (who's name would be Gatsby) a book of Fitzgerald's short stories and a suitcase with some super comfy jeans a few t-shirts and an old pair of sneakers and I would be so happy for a week or so. 












But as it is I'll settle for a good nights sleep =).





No comments:

Post a Comment