Saturday, May 4, 2013

Once again it's been forever...but I have an excuse this time! I got my wisdom teeth pulled last Monday (it still hurts and I constantly look like I'm doing a very faint imitation of a chipmunk) and I made a rule where I wasn't allowed to post anything on the internet. There see? I am excused. So as for that, the operation went well, but my recovery has been slow. I spent Monday through Thursday in an arm-chair in the living room pathetically moaning whenever I wanted anything. My family was very kind and waited on me hand and foot and my two best friends braved the idea of me on drugs and came to see me. I was feeling pretty well when Scooter came and we chatted for a while and then watched two episodes of Doctor Who, very nice visit. Unfortunately for Rebekah, when she came the next evening I wasn't doing as well and she had to pretty much amuse herself and try to ignore the fact that I was being totally - as my little brother says - "grumps" and completely inhospitable. Sorry Rebekah!

Anyway...

I found another few questions on Tumbler that I thought were kind of fun - one of them I'm actually looking for the answer, so here you go =)


What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
Big windows, a library, a beautiful yard (I know that’s not really in the house per se but it’s important) a really good kitchen and a walk-in closet. But a really nice bathroom is a close sixth!

What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
Probably one of the many retro appliances that I have which include: a type-writer, two rotary phones and a record player.

What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
I don’t know…I really don’t. Someone else will have to answer this one for me (you know who you are =P)

Who do you ship?
Eponine and Enjolras – but come on, who doesn't? 

Also this:


No comments:

Post a Comment