Sunday, May 12, 2013

My mother


Isn't she beautiful???


This one's lacking my oldest brother, which is sad.


This was rather a long time ago =)


And this one was last Summer at Zack (my oldest brother's) wedding with my older sister as well.

My mother is the most amazing woman. For mother's day this year she wanted some yard work done, and then she made the most delicious dinner! On mother's day. She made dinner. 

Writer 
Creator
Friend
Hero
Role model
Chef
Artist

This is the short list. The very short list, of the things she is to me and my family. She is such a wonderful, beautiful woman of God, such a blessing. She is so kind and wise, an encouraging, loving genius of a woman and I thank God for her every day. I should tell her these things more often.

You let me watch Doctor Who, in fact you even watch with me, and enjoy it! Thank you so much.


I love you my Mummy!!! You're the best.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Claire,
    This is the most wonderful post for your mom. She is pretty darn special!!!
    You are a great writer! Keep it up ....and yes....TELL HER.

    Miz Booshay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miz Booshay! That means a lot to me =)

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for posting.
    Love you,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Claire, you are a sweetheart. Thank you! I love being your mother/madre/mummy.

    Love,
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, this is a fantastic tribute to your mom. I love that lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was lovely.

    Kate (Mrs. Kessler) :D

    ReplyDelete