Saturday, April 20, 2013

Random thing from Tumbler

Ok so I just saw this random thing on Tumbler, but it's actually kind of cool. So I'm gonna do it for you!


Put itunes on shuffle and list first six songs
50 Ways To Say Goodbye - Train
A Real Gourmet Kitchen - Ratatouille Soundtrack
Deep Breath - Jon Troast
Anyone Can Cook - Ratatouille Soundtrack
Run Over By A Truck - Weezer
Come To Me (Fantine's Death) - Les Miserables Soundtrack (yes this one is staying on)

If you could meet anyone on earth, who would it be?
I have no idea. Most of the people I would really love to meet are dead =( But I really wouldn't mind meeting any of the people who have been on Doctor Who =). Literally any of them.

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23. What is line 17?
"When I get to right" (it's a poetry book)

What do you think about most?
Usually I have absolutely no idea. At the moment though probably my play. (I'm in The Hiding Place)

Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes! My brother wrote a song...well I guess it was more for me than about me...but still.

Do you have any strange phobias?
Nazis (which is really fun seeing as I get to play a Nazi in this play =/.) Impromptu speaking. Purple food. Statues. Tally marks. Playing copy-cat. Most of those are due to Doctor Who though and as such make perfect sense.

If you are outside what are you most likely doing?
Lame as it sounds I'm usually just sitting in the sun thinking about stuff.

Favorite band?
Maybe Imagine Dragons. Maybe Mumford and Sons. Maybe Train...or Nora Jones...there's way to many options.

What's a sound you hate?
Wet shoes squeaking.

What's a sound you love?
Rain, wind-chimes, jazz music.

Where is your best friend?
About five minutes from my house.

You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
No I wouldn't tell anyone except my closest friends. I would travel as far as I could. I don't know if I would be afraid...I doubt anyone really knows until the time comes.

What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Winter Winds - Mumford and Sons

What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Same thing that's on F. Scott Fitzgerald's. "And so we beat on, boats against the current born back ceaselessly into the past." The last sentence in The Great Gatsby. 

Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
I think of the Doctor and the fact that he's got two. "Pity the man with two."

You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Um...duh! Paris!

Answer one (or more) of your favorites in the comments! And ask any more you want, I'll answer =).





2 comments:

  1. you have the ratatouille soundtrack on your iPod?? *le smirk* I can only imagine why... ;) You really need to get better stuff to do outside! yay winter winds! Phobias....the list grows every day O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I do have the Ratatouille soundtrack. Mommy gave it to me for my 16th birthday. I have it because I love that movie =). What would you suggest I do outside? I've been taking a bunch of walks now it's nice out, but that's about all I have to do seeing as I'm completely not athletic and we don't have a pool. It's true! It does! =/ But it's totally worth it =D

    ReplyDelete