Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So I've finished my school and I can't find my iPod or my book...what shall I do??? Blog. It's been to long, sorry! Also I recently realized that I promised pictures of the dance and have not given them, I'm so sorry. The main reason is there aren't very many that I want to post. I hated my dress and it looks even worse in pictures than it did in person, I look awful in candid pics and photographers at events tend to realize that and steer clear. But here's one anyway.


I have no idea who those guys are, they just decided to photo bomb us and it actually turned out my only good picture of the night. (That's me laughing in the middle)

So other things going on (almost wrote "other stuff"...sorry, private joke)

I got a prom dress! I would post pictures but I don't have any and I can't take any 'cause it is at the dry cleaners. It's my favorite color =). It makes me very happy. (Favorite color being Tiffany blue by the way.)

(Example of Tiffany blue)

I have my re-try for my license tomorrow...pray for me! And I get my wisdom teeth out Monday...again PRAY FOR ME!!! I just know I'm gonna do something stupid and embarrass myself for ever, while I'm on the pain meds =(. If I post anything crazy/weird/creepy/soul barring next week please ignore it! 

1 comment:

  1. Claire....you looked fine. Really...you are the harshest critic of yourself! :P aaaand.. You might want to change your log on password to your account, write it down and put it in a secluded place under a rock or something...to be extra shuper dhuper shure you [or someone else] does not post silly doped up Claire sentences...just sayin ;) I really hope I can pop in this week some time to cheer ya up ^_^

    ReplyDelete