Saturday, April 13, 2013

Retro/gypsy.

My mother found a real Polaroid camera at a garage sale...for two dollars!!!!!!! I'm just a little bit excited =). 



The only problem is she won't let me have it =(. But we made a deal, if I buy myself film than I can use it. And that's cool 'cause the film we have doesn't work =). I wanted to take it to the dance tonight...but it turns out that you have to order the film online because they don't make it any more. How stupid is that? Oh well.

My collection of awesome retro...stuff is getting quite impressive =).


To date I have: a record player (far left), a typewriter (top) a rotary phone (far right) I actually have two rotary phones...that's just the cooler one =). and a Polaroid camera (middle). I am very proud of myself and my mother =)

Last night I slept in my 'gypsy tent' it wasn't perfect, but it was very nice =). I woke up really early, and it was really pretty out. I wish I woke up early more often...but I hate waking up to an alarm so...=/


When I was setting up my tent (we already had a gazebo out front and I just hung a bunch of sheets/table cloths/scarves on the walls) I was about to use a scarf that had been given to me as a hand me down...

...when I saw this in the corner.

Needless to say the scarf stayed in my room...!!!!! 





2 comments:

  1. "I kept my whole life in a suitcase, Never really stayed in one place. Maybe that's the way it should be, you know I live my life like a gypsy..." :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that...a song??? a quote??? What ever it is I like it =D

    ReplyDelete