Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random

This morning I slept past my alarm that went off at 7:00. Daddy woke me up ten minutes before we had to leave for the dentist. So I didn't really get breakfast. I hate the dentist. When Ann (my dental hygienist) finished torturing me, I went straight to my job. I do childcare at my church. We sat outside in the sun and my favorite baby in the world opted to spend most of the time sitting, quiet and happy on my lap. I have to leave any minute now to go do my driver test, and hopefully get my licence =D That is a good thing. Also!!! I can't believe I haven't posted about this already but...I GOT A CAR!!! It's beautiful =).


It's name is Pond, and when ever I turn it on I say "Come along Pond" like in Doctor Who =). The CD player doesn't work, it doesn't have a horn and the back, right blinker is currently on vacation, but I love it anyway. Plus this means I can buy an awesome air-horn to stick just outside the drivers window =D

No comments:

Post a Comment